The Link Between Latex and BDSM
You are invited to your first party fetish BDSM vinyl and latex. A friend begs you for months to accompany him to this exceptional evening “The place to be”! After enough time for reflection, you are throwing yourself into this adventure! An evening full of emotions and sensations in perspective! But for you, she will be vinyl or latex?
BDSM fetish outfit: vinyl or latex?
- We often ask the question, choose between vinyl and latex, but the two are totally different (fans will tell you). For the Latex vacuum fetish this is important.
- The latex is like a second skin, the feeling by wearing this material is extraordinary. To put on your latex outfit, it is necessary to use a special spray to put on it. Naturally matt, all you have to do is shine it with a special gloss spray for the latex.
- The vinyl appeals to us for immediate shiny and easy to be carried. He is very sexy and lets you get started with a very fetish BDSM outfit.
- You are free to opt for a complete outfit or to choose some accessories to start.
Tips if you wear latex:
- Avoid perfumes, essential oils and accessories that could spoil the material
- If you have long nails prefer gloves to protect your outfit
- Prefer dedicated products to facilitate the dressing of latex suits
- Keep your clothes at room temperature away from light
- To ensure the perfect shine of your clothes choose shine sprays for latex. Any other product could damage and tarnish your outfit.
Feel free to share your tips and experiences or ask your questions
Under latex clothing or latex wear or latex goods called one understands garments that are made of natural rubber or latex manufactured. Latex is identical to rubber. Latex is only the milk of the latex tree. For this reason, one can call the commonly used term rubber clothes for latex clothing as completely correct.
If you have questions, see Laidtex.com and you may find your answers.
Production of latex / rubber
First, a pre-treatment by smoking takes place. Rolling then turns it into rubber. Thereafter, vulcanization is performed. This is an introduction of sulfur. The vulcanization stabilizes the material. The final product is then called rubber. The same term is used for the synthetic production of petroleum. The background is that the end product is chemically identical. In order to make a distinction to car tires, and similar products clearly but one speaks of latex clothing.
This site talks an in-depth process of producing rubber.
Function of latex
- As protection against corrosive or toxic substances. These can be chemicals or gases.
- Infection protection, e.g. in medicine (gloves, etc.)
- Pregnancy protection (e.g. condoms)
- Clothing (e.g. raincoats, but also as a fashion component for handbags, buttons, belts, etc.))
- Use in BDSM (Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism), that means in the sexual field like rubber fetishism, Sado-Maso (SM), other sexual preferences
Types of latex clothing
- Dipped latex clothing
An example is latex gloves. For this purpose, a mold made of ceramic or metal or glass or clay is immersed in a bath of liquid latex and then pulled out again and cooled and dried. This forms a layer of approx. 0.05 – 0.1 mm. With multiple dives you reach the desired thickness of the latex. A major disadvantage of this procedure is the fluctuating material thickness. This results in different tear strengths. It should also be noted that customization with this latex method is not possible.
Common latex items made in this dipping process include gloves and stockings of various lengths as well as condoms. Likewise the balloons are made in this way.
Glued latex clothing
In the glued latex clothing, the sections of the garment are first cut out of sheets of already finished latex and then glued together using a latex adhesive. It should be noted that the price is usually many times higher than for submerged goods. It is important to note that the strength and thus also the durability of these latex garments made by far exceed the dipped goods by far. The advantage of glued latex clothing is a constant material thickness as well as a consistent strength and durability of the clothing. Another significant advantage is that the tailor can adapt the clothes perfectly to the figure of the customer.
Stitched latex clothing
The sewn latex clothing is also made of pre-cut or pre-cut latex webs for glued latex clothing. As the name implies, the garments are sewn together with a thread. This has some negative consequences for the elasticity. This effect is also not negligible when trying to make the seams variable in length. The background is that these sewn outfits do not yield as much as the glued garments. In addition, each puncture has a negative effect on the durability of the latex. There is always a risk of increased tensile strength.
Color design of the latex
The original color of the latex milk obtained from the plant has a whitish color. The heating leads to the typical light beige rubber color. In addition to sulfur, color pigments are added in the manufacture of the meter fabric. In principle, every color is possible. The most popular colors are black and red. If you buy transparent or white latex clothing, these garments will discolor more easily.
Recommended material thicknesses for latex clothing
The typical values ??of the material thickness are between 0.25 mm and 0.75 mm for dipped material. For glued latex clothing, the most common material is 0.15 – 0.35 mm thick. Larger thicknesses of 0.6 – 0.9 mm are mostly used only for coats and for accessories such as belts. Background is the diminishing elasticity of the material with greater strength. Basically, however, there is latex material up to 2 mm, which is also used for clothing.
Comfort and tear strength
In the manufacturers, the thickness of the rubber in addition to the extensibility is usually regarded as a measure of comfort. For example, stockings are made of 0.35 mm material. Stockings are heavily loaded and offer with this thickness the appropriate tear resistance, which is especially expected on the heavily loaded heels. However, they have a higher wearing comfort when the latex clothing is thinner. For this reason, high-quality, glued pieces are often made of thinner, 0.15 – 0.3 mm thick material. The thinner layer thickness really causes a much higher wearing comfort and especially if the latex garment is also to be worn under normal clothing.